I know, I know I already have a Maple/Apple recipe here but this is slightly different and equally as good over pancakes, or frozen yogurt or icecream. Try sprinkling on some toasted pecans or walnuts and adding some whipped cream to that sundae!!! Great way to use those soon to be here fall apples! From Foodfit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the fruit and cook until it begins to soften slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Add the maple syrup and nutmeg.
- 4Bring to a boil, then pour over pancakes or your frozen sundae.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Maple-Apple Topping
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g