Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A wonderful dip to serve up fast.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces finely chopped kielbasa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add kielbasa, 1/4 cup onion and Parmesan cheese; stir.
- Heat 3-4 minutes until heated through, stirring once.
- Sprinkle with remaining onion before serving.
I cooked the sausage briefly and drained it before adding it to the rest of the ingredients. I took this to a gathering at work, so I used a mini crockpot to keep it warm. It was pretty good.