Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Southern Living. It is an easy dessert at the last minute!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons hot fudge topping, warmed
- 8 tablespoons caramel topping, warmed
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup brownie, crumbled and divided
- 4 maraschino cherries, with stems
- Process ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Divide half of ice cream mixture evenly among 4 (8 ounce) glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon fudge topping and 1 tablespoon caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining ice cream mixture and fudge and caramel toppings.
- Top each with instant whipped cream; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon crumbled brownies and top with a cherry. Serve immediately.