Recipe by LILLIANCOOKS
Yes, thats right...spaghetti is coming out of these hot dogs!!! I loved this recipe as soon as I saw it! Its such a cool idea! My kids loved this and it was fun to make! I served this with a cheddar cheese sauce, as you can see in my photo! You can use a cheese sauce from your favorite mac n' cheese recipe!
- 8 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- cheddar cheese sauce, from your favorite mac n' cheese recipe
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each hot dog into 8 equal pieces.
- Push 5 pieces of raw spaghetti into each piece of hot dog.
- Fill a 5 quart pot with water and let boil. Then add all the hot dog pieces that are skewered with the spaghetti. Let boil for about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the cheese sauce. Add the hot dog spaghetti to the cheese sauce. Serve warm.