Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am always looking for ways to use leftover meat, this recipe I am looking forward to making post St. Pat's Day. This recipe came from QC.
- 1 lb leftover chopped corned beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill or 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 hamburger buns, buttered and toasted
- In a bowl, combine corned beef, shrd. cheddar, mayo., onion, and relish.
- Spread atop buttered/toasted burger buns, replace tops. Place on cookie sheet, vent with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 425' for aprx. 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
I had some leftover corned beef, so I loosely followed this recipe to use it up. Instead of mixing everything together, I layered the fillings on the bun, then toasted in the oven as directed. Very good.