Saw this in a Woman's Day magazine, and the picture alone had me drooling! And it sounded sooooo easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil.
- 3Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Put all ingredients in a large plastic bag and toss to coat chicken legs.
- 5Arrange drumsticks on tray and spoon over leftover marinade mix.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes until cooked through, or meat reaches 180 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.7
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 61.2 g