Recipe by Christy Luster
Saw this in a Woman's Day magazine, and the picture alone had me drooling! And it sounded sooooo easy!
Top Review by breezermom
This was delicious! I used a mix of drumsticks and thighs. I think my favorite was the thights. :) So easy to make too. I'll make this often. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2014.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients in a large plastic bag and toss to coat chicken legs.
- Arrange drumsticks on tray and spoon over leftover marinade mix.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until cooked through, or meat reaches 180 degrees.