Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy gooey your in heaven fondue!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) canof your favorite beer
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- jalapeno pepper (chopped optional)
- Mix flour with chili powder and toss over shredded cheeses.
- Pour beer into the slow cooker and cover with shredded cheese mixture.
- Place garlic, green chilies, and jalapenos, if desired, over cheese, but do not stir until cheese has begun to melt.
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 1-2 hours.