Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Something strange is happening at the breakfast table. Everyone is happily eating their cereal! Find out why below... :o) (Recipe is easily doubled, tripled, etc.)
- Core and slice apple.
- Mix apple with honey, butter, and raisins and put into small microwave safe dish.
- Dust heavily with cinnamon.
- Cover dish and microwave on high for 90 seconds or until cooked, but still firm.
- Each apple will serve 2 persons as a side-dish at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Try it over granola or oatmeal for breakfast.
I have a hard time cutting up apples for Marks breakfast..it just takes him so long to eat. But this is a for sure keeper..he ate it all and will make again for him.Thank You for helping me feed Mark good things.
Very good. Will make this often, as I love apples. I did add a bit of nutmeg, also.
Yum. I had a bunch of golden delicious apples so I made this for dessert. This was good and easy to make. Next time I would peel my apple (personal preference).