Recipe by Terri F.
Something strange is happening at the breakfast table. Everyone is happily eating their cereal! Find out why below... :o) (Recipe is easily doubled, tripled, etc.)
Top Review by Braunda
I have a hard time cutting up apples for Marks breakfast..it just takes him so long to eat. But this is a for sure keeper..he ate it all and will make again for him.Thank You for helping me feed Mark good things.
- 1 Red Delicious apples or 1 golden delicious apples or 1 granny smith apple
For each apple add
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Core and slice apple.
- Mix apple with honey, butter, and raisins and put into small microwave safe dish.
- Dust heavily with cinnamon.
- Cover dish and microwave on high for 90 seconds or until cooked, but still firm.
- Each apple will serve 2 persons as a side-dish at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Try it over granola or oatmeal for breakfast.