Recipe by Mille®
Prep time includes frying the bacon.
Top Review by Danet Robaina
OMG I made this for a potluck over the weekend. One word YUMMY!My family and friends ate it up in less then a half hour we had to make another batch since my early commers ate it all not leaving any for the late commers. I did add cream cheese to the mix and green onions. We used pita bread and flour tortilla chips was awesome.Will make again!
- 12 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf round bread (such as sourdough)