1/5 Photos of Hot Asian Noodles With Broccoli
This recipe was in the Budget Cook section of Woman's Day. This was super easy with a good Asian flavor, and my kids really liked it too! I cooked the broccoli for a full 10 minutes because we like it softer instead of crunchier. Very filling also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as package directs, adding broccoli for the last 6 minutes.
- 2Put peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- 3Drain pasta and broccoli, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
- 4Add reserved cooking liquid to peanut butter mixture, stir until smooth. Then add to pasta.
- 5Toss to mix and coat. Top with carrots and scallions and toss again.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Asian Noodles With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 506.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g