- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 9 -11 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- red bell pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts and place into bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the red bell pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the small oval baker.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until heated through. Garnish with diced red pepper if desired.