Recipe by Christine MT
This is for those of you who enjoy hot apple cider, but don't want to make a large batch of it!
Top Review by kristennavar
This was tasty. I didn't have whole ingredients so I put 1/4 tsp cloves, 1/4 tsp allspice, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tsp brown sugar in a tea bag. I put the tea bag in the apple juice, microwaved for 2 min, then let it steep for 3 additional minutes. Perfect when you want something hot but different than tea or coffee. Thanks for the idea!
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider or 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 -3 whole cloves
- 2 whole allspice
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apple cider and spices and sugar in a heat resistant mug that can go into the microwave.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave 2 minutes.
- Let stand until cool enough to drink.
- Remove spices if you don't want them floating in your cup while drinking cider, and remove spices if serving to a child.