Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
While most antipasto you come across are served cold, this dish is a warm rendition of the traditional Italian favorite. It's so easy to make using those pop-open-tube crescent rolls, and the outcome tastes fantastic! Note* times are approximate and the number of servings will vary, depending on how large you cut the squares. Note**I didn't think to look at the cans of biscuits when I made this, so the size of them in this recipe is approx.
- 2 pop-open cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8oz.)
- 1⁄4 lb ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni slice
- 1⁄4 lb salami, slices
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese slice
- 3 whole eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 -8 roasted red peppers from a jar bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray rectangle baking dish with nonstick spray and unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and lay on.
- bottom of pan.
- Layer meat and cheeses, ending with all of the roasted peppers on top.
- Beat eggs and water in bowl; add Parmesan cheese and pour over layers, reserving about 1/3.
- Unroll second can of crescent rolls and lay over layers.
- Brush top layer with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into small squares. Serve warm.