Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 red chilies, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fish sauce, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons palm sugar, to taste
- Pound chillies and garlic together until a paste is formed.
- Transfer to a bowl, add fish sauce, lime juice and sugar to taste and stir well to mix.
- Adjust flavours to that sauce is equally salty and sour with a touch of sweetness.
- Rest the sauce for 15 minutes before using to allow the flavours to merge.
I love this sauce, it has all the lovely asian flavors that I adore. I made to go with the Chicken Patties and it made that dish pop.