Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This quick and simple low-fat dish combines some favorite flavors for a crunchy appetizer with a kick!
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 slices fat-free swiss cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baked corn tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place 1 jalapeno slice on each chip.
- Tear swiss cheese slices into small pieces and place one piece atop the pepper on each chip.
- Scatter cheedar and mozzarella cheeses over the dish, covering all the chips.
- Sprinkle salt over entire dish (skip for lower sodium version).
- Heat 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chips are slightly toasted.
- Serve with a side dish of buffalo wing sauce and another side dish of sour cream.
- Dip chip into the wing sauce for some heat -- cool it down with a dip into some sour cream!