1/1 Photo of Hot and Cool Three-Cheese Nachos
Diane Ludy's Note:
This quick and simple low-fat dish combines some favorite flavors for a crunchy appetizer with a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 slices fat-free swiss cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baked corn tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1Pre-heat broiler.
- 2Arrange tortilla chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- 3Place 1 jalapeno slice on each chip.
- 4Tear swiss cheese slices into small pieces and place one piece atop the pepper on each chip.
- 5Scatter cheedar and mozzarella cheeses over the dish, covering all the chips.
- 6Sprinkle salt over entire dish (skip for lower sodium version).
- 7Heat 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chips are slightly toasted.
- 8Serve with a side dish of buffalo wing sauce and another side dish of sour cream.
- 9Dip chip into the wing sauce for some heat -- cool it down with a dip into some sour cream!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Cool Three-Cheese Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 2586.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese
fat-free swiss cheese
buffalo wing sauce