Recipe by Rita~
Ye'll be feelin' Peachy Keen after 'tis drink. Make a virgin version usin' a drop or a pair 'o rum extract 'n peach juice from th' canned peaches to equal 1/4 cup. Thank ye fer enjoyin' me feel jolly drink. Oh you ask why Hornswaggle because the canned peaches make it easy. Hornswaggle=cheat Also the blender makes it a cheating way so you don't have to muddle the goods. Woe ye all had as much a ruckas as I did wit' 'tis Contest? Raiders 'o th' Lost Pantry Cookin' Contest If ye didnt maybe ye need a drink? Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!
Top Review by Baby Kato
I really enjoyed this pretty gold cocktail, which looked just like pirate gold. The Mojito was bold, spicy and refreshing. So yummy. I used the lemon lime soda option and garnished with mint and sliced lime. Really nice use of contest ingredients, Good luck in the Contest.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup packed canned peaches, 5 slices (Canned blends up nice and smooth if using fresh be sure they are nice and ripe)
- 6 mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup golden rum (You can add more if you want clap of thunder or a stronger drink)
- 12 ice cubes
- seltzer water or carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- mint leaf
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place in a blender everything but 6 ice cubes, soda and garnishes.
- Blend till smooth.Place three ice cubes into two tall glasses.
- Divide the drink mix into both glasses.
- Top with seltzer or lemon lime soda if you want more sweetness.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Fer th' band 'o pirates:.
- Place in a blender everythin' but 6 ice cubes, soda 'n garnishes. Blend till smooth.Place three ice cubes into a pair tall monocle. Divide th' drink mix into both monocle. Top wit' seltzer or lemon lime soda if ye want more sweetness. Garnish wit' mint leaves.