Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
To be used with my recipe for Horchata cupcakes NOTE:: In the list of ingredients, I had to list the horchata as "sweet rice milk" since Zaar doesn't recognize Horchata as a valid ingredient.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweet rice milk (Horchata)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 -8 cups confectioners' sugar
- sift confectioner’s sugar.
- add horchata, vanilla, and 4 cups of confectioner’s sugar to the butterand beat until combined.
- add remainder sugar 1 cup at a time until desired consistency/sweetness is reached.