- 2 small pears, very ripe, cored, pared and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (2 1/2-inch squares)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill 2 parfait glasses.
- In small bowl, combine pears, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate til chilled.
- In another small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 of fruit mixture into each chilled glass on top of 1/4 of yogurt mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining fruit and yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle each parfair with half of graham cracker crumbs.