1/3 Photos of Honeyed Cashews With Kosher Salt
These cashews balance the salty and sweet, keeping you coming back for more. In other words, they’re good bar nuts—the perfect accompaniment to your next cocktail. *The cashews will last 1 week stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Taken from CHOW.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss cashews with vegetable oil until well coated; set aside.
- 3Combine brown sugar, water, and honey in a small saucepan, place over medium-high heat, and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cook until mixture has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
- 5Drizzle over cashews and stir to coat.
- 6Transfer nuts to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- 7Bake until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes, for a total of about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle salt over nuts and stir to coat.
- 9Let cool completely on the baking sheet, and break up any large pieces before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Cashews With Kosher Salt
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 355.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g