Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes from everyday FOOD, May 2009. It sounds very easy and very tasty and I don't want to lose the recipe when I get rid of the magazine so I'm posting it here.
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken and sauce to baking sheet.
- Bake chicken, skin side up, basting occasionally with pan juices until well browned and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve chicken drizzled with pan juices.
I think this recipe is a good starting base. After mixing the sauce, I decided to adjust it a bit. I thought it needed a little more soy and a little more pepper. I would recommend it as a quick prep meal. Thanks for sharing.