- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup of pre-sliced carrot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a preheated, non-stick pan over medium heat get the olive oil hot.
- Add the broccoli and carrots - saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- add the water - this steams the broccoli a bit and adds some nice color.
- After a few more minutes, the broccoli and carrots should still be crisp, but slightly tender.
- Turn heat off and add the honey - mix well.
- Serve immediately.