1/1 Photo of Honey Sauteed Broccoli & Carrots
This is easy to put together and my kids eat it and ask for more. The secret here is to keep it simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a preheated, non-stick pan over medium heat get the olive oil hot.
- 2Add the broccoli and carrots - saute for 3 minutes.
- 3Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- 4add the water - this steams the broccoli a bit and adds some nice color.
- 5After a few more minutes, the broccoli and carrots should still be crisp, but slightly tender.
- 6Turn heat off and add the honey - mix well.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sauteed Broccoli & Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g