Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
The prep time is the marinating time. This is a one of a kind recipe that looks and taste great. Serve over my Vegetable Rice Medley (#44614).
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, rosemary and oil; mix well.
- Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Place chicken bone side down in a 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, 55-65 minutes, or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Very good! I used 5 large chicken breasts instead of the thighs. The chicken was so moist and tender. It baked perfectly at 55 minutes, but I did turn the broiler on for an extra 5 minutes to crisp up the skin a bit. Thanks for posting such a delicious and easy recipe!
Really great! I used 10 chicken breasts instead of thighs. really delicious! I put it in a skillet with a little olive oil and it worked fine. Put a little of the marinade in the pan while you cook it. It really coats it nicely
What great flavor and oh-so-juicy! Used skinless, boneless thighs and pan fried them in a bit of olive oil. The honey really helped to caramelize the chicken. Thanks for a great recipe!