Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here is a healthy version from the cookbook The Food You Crave
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, and lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the salt and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.
This is a good recipe and easy to put together. I would take time to stir the potatoes occasionally and check early to see if done, mine finished up a bit early also. My husband enjoyed them and I thought they were OK. I'm not a huge honey fan, so they were on the sweet side for me (duh), but still a good recipe, and something I might make again.
5 stars for ease! Thanks, I will be making these potatoes again.
I've had this recipe for awhile, gotten from some email recipe club. It was really good and a nice change from the typical drier, roasted ones I make all the time. These were moist and soft and well liked by my boyfriend and I.