Recipe by Kim Petro
From Martha Stewart living. Yum! Martha serves these with Shrimp Tikka Masala and Toasted Coconut Rice
Top Review by Prose
Delectable! I used 2 regular eggplants and 3 jalapeno peppers and served it with Toasted Coconut Rice, topped with toasted almonds for some added protein. I served it with Braggs Liquid Aminos and Sri Racha sauce at the table. The sweet, spicy, and salty flavors mingled beautifully. Reviewed for Veg*an Swap, April 2010.
- 4 -5 baby eggplants, halved or 2 regular eggplants, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 5 fresh Thai green chili, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss eggplants with chiles, hoey and oil to coat.
- Roast eggplants (skin sides up) and chiles on a rimmed baking sheet until eggplant is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Flip and roast until eggplant softens, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.