Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good easy, summer treat. From Bernardin, a manufacturer of canning equipment.
- 4 cups peach puree, about 6 cups chopped peeled peaches
- 1 cup liquid honey
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet freezer jam pectin
- Combine peach puree and honey, stirring until well blended.
- Gradually whisk in freezer jam pectin, stirring 3 minutes to thoroughly dissolve pectin.
- Pour mixture into small disposable cups or Popsicle moulds.
- Let stand until thickened, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Place a plastic spoon or Popsicle stick in each mould.
- Freeze until firm.
- Note: Frozen fruit-sicles prepared with freezer jam pectin are made with fruit puree, however, freezer jams must be prepared with crushed fruit (mashed with a potato masher) not pureed.