Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes 82 finger snacks. This is another easy recipe I fed to my kids when they were younger. It's tasty and healthy. It had gotten to the back of my recipe box and forgotten. I'm anxious to make them again.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 16 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup shredded coconut or 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey, milk powder, and crushed graham crackers.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut or wheat germ to coat.
- Cooling them helps them firm up.