Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
The cabbage and lettuce blend makes this salad very good! I usually omit the pecans and decrease the amount of radishes to about 1/2 cup. Original recipe from Peak of the Market.
Top Review by carole in orlando
Made this for a family dinner to mixed reviews. I made it exactly and had high expectations, but it was lacking something in the taste, but I can't say what. I will make it, again, but will add more seasonings. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup whipped salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 3⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄8 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toasted broken pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- For the salad, combine cabbage, romaine lettuce, radishes, and green onions in a large bowl.
- To serve, add dressing to cabbage mixture; toss lightly to coat, sprinkle with pecans if desired.