Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Pepperidge Farm. I just love their puff pastry!!!
Make and share this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Napoleons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 package)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 small red pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 2 rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden. Let cool.
- COMBINE chicken, pecans, onions, pepper and dressing.
- SPLIT each pastry into 2 layers, making 12 layers in all. Divide chicken mixture among 6 bottom layers and top with top layers.
I didn't know what to expect, as I've never had honey mustard chicken salad, but these were delicious! I loved the combination of the puff pastry flavor with the chicken salad. The pecans are a must! They would make unique tea sandwiches if the puff pastry was cut into smaller squares.