1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Napoleons
This is from Pepperidge Farm. I just love their puff pastry!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 2 rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden. Let cool.
- 3COMBINE chicken, pecans, onions, pepper and dressing.
- 4SPLIT each pastry into 2 layers, making 12 layers in all. Divide chicken mixture among 6 bottom layers and top with top layers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Napoleons
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing