Recipe by juniperwoman
This is a simple way to make a moist chicken breast, perfectly for a sandwich or just by itself. Baking time is approximate, depending on the thickness of the chicken. I have cooked this recipe for anywhere between 25 and 45 minutes.
- 8 tablespoons honey mustard, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- garlic salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Center each chicken breast on a sheet of 12x12-inch foil with non-stick side toward food. Pour 2 tablespoons of mustard evenly over each chicken breast. Season with the garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Now it's time to make the little packets. Take your first piece of foil, and bring up its sides, double folding its top and ends to seal. Repeat until the packets are all done. Don't forget to leave a little room inside each packet for heat circulation inside.
- To bake, place the packets on a cookie sheet, and bake anywhere from 25 to 45 minutes--just keep checking until the chicken is tender and cooked all the way through. If you have used previously frozen chicken breasts, there will be a lot of liquid in the packet, so be careful when opening! That's it. You're done.