1/1 Photo of Honey-Mint Carrots
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pan, heat 1 inch of water to boiling.
- 2Add carrots and bring water back to boil.
- 3Immediately reduce heat, cover pan and simmer about 10 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- 4Drain well and transfer to serving bowl.
- 5Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle mint leaves over all.
- 6Toss gently to mix well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Mint Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g