Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe exactly. Probably from one of the Mastercook groups that I used to belong to. Sounds pretty simple and good.
- TO PREPARE RELISH:.
- In a small bowl, combine all the relish ingredients.
- Mix well. (The relish will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 8 hours.).
- TO PREPARE MAHI-MAHI:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a grill.
- Toast macadamia nuts in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly.
- Let cool.
- Finely chop and set aside.
- Rub fillets with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- When the fire is medium-hot, put the fillets on the grill.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on the first side.
- Turn the fish over and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- As the second side is cooking, brush the exposed side lightly with.
- honey and sprinkle with half of the nuts.
- Turn the fillets over again and cook for 1 minute, meanwhile coating the second side with the.
- remaining honey and nuts.
- Turn once again and cook 1 minute, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the fillets from the grill.
- Cut each fillet into 2 portions and serve, accompanied by Pineapple Relish.