Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Honey Lime Fruit Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 (11 ounce) can DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 large DOLE® Banana, sliced
- 1 DOLE® Kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup quartered DOLE® Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, banana, kiwi fruit and strawberries in large serving bowl.
- Stir together reserved pineapple juice, lime peel, lime juice and honey in small bowl. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Yum. Great combination of flavors. The lime zest is a must!