Recipe by Yogachef
Sweet and tangy. I would serve these with vanilla ice cream! Inspired by Disney's Pass the Plate series for Australia.
Top Review by timhammond
Tastes ok and I found the bananas just fell apart when I tried heating them up. Not easy. And I think if you are cooking them at 350 you have to use ice cream otherwise you just end up eating burnt bananas. :(
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- cooking spray
- vanilla ice cream (optional) or pudding (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel bananas.
- Halve lengthways.
- Spray with the cooking spray.
- Combine honey and lime juice in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Prepare grill, and upon reaching 350 degrees, place bananas on grill cut side down.
- Grill for 2 minutes, brush with the honey lime sauce, turn.
- Grill for 2 minutes on round side, brush with remaining sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!