Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found in newspaper cut out
- lemon flavor seasoning, spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
- Spray broiling pan rack with Seasoning Spray.
- Place chicken on rack; broil 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a cup, mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove pan from oven; spray both side of chicken generously with Spray, about 1 second per side.
- Turn chicken; broil 10 minutes longer, basting occasionally with honey mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- For more lemon flavor, spray with additional Spray, if desired.