This was my first attempt at using wood chips on my gas grill for flavoring, and it was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the wood chips in cool water for atleast 30 minutes and then place them in a shallow foil pan.
- 2Place the pan in the center of your grill while it is preheating.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 4Add the chicken pieces and toss to evenly coat.
- 5Place chicken on grill and cook until no longer pink on the inside, the time may vary depending on how big your chicken was (Chef's note: I normally put the chicken breasts on the grill about 7 minutes before everything else because they take longer to cook).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Hickory Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.5
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 230.0 mg
- Sodium 991.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 57.2 g