Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great summer dessert
Make and share this Honey-Glazed Grilled Plums recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Toss plums and 2 tablespoons honey in a large bowl.
- Liberally brush a grill rack with oil.
- Grill the plums, flesh side down, on the rack until lightly browned.
- Turn and grill on skin side until plums soften and are warmed through
- Serve 2 plum halves with 3/4 cup yogurt immediately.
I think this is super easy and tasty to fix. I did on the stove top with my grill pan and served over my Cream Cheese Pound Cake. I think next time I might add a little cognac to deglaze the pan, stir in a little butter (maybe a teaspoon is all) and let that pour over the plums and cake or yogurt for a little extra flair. Very good recipe, thank you for sharing!