The tangy flavour will have everyone wanting more, so make extras and use the leftovers in a refreshing salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce steak with a fork and place in plastic zipper bag.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- 3Marinate for at least 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning several times.
- 4Remove meat from marinade and broil (or grill on preheated barbecue over medium-high heat) for 5 to 7 minutes per side for rare, 7 to 9 minutes per side for medium.
- 5Discard marinade.
- 6To serve, carve steak in thin slices on the diagonal across the grain.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Marinated Steak
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing