Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The tangy flavour will have everyone wanting more, so make extras and use the leftovers in a refreshing salad.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs marinating steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 orange, juice and grated peel
- Pierce steak with a fork and place in plastic zipper bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning several times.
- Remove meat from marinade and broil (or grill on preheated barbecue over medium-high heat) for 5 to 7 minutes per side for rare, 7 to 9 minutes per side for medium.
- Discard marinade.
- To serve, carve steak in thin slices on the diagonal across the grain.