Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The tangy flavour will have everyone wanting more, so make extras and use the leftovers in a refreshing salad.
- Pierce steak with a fork and place in plastic zipper bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning several times.
- Remove meat from marinade and broil (or grill on preheated barbecue over medium-high heat) for 5 to 7 minutes per side for rare, 7 to 9 minutes per side for medium.
- Discard marinade.
- To serve, carve steak in thin slices on the diagonal across the grain.