Recipe by PSU Lioness
Sooo simple and yummy. It's a recipe from the Mayo Clinics healthy recipe section of the website.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Excellent recipe for on-hand ingredients & a quick weeknight meal! I knew that paprika alone wasn't going to satisfy my family's palate, so I subbed Recipe #23537 in place of it at the same ratio. I loved how the honey was just a touch of sweetness, not overpowering & it offset the spice of the seasoning. I'll be sure to keep this recipe on hand because it sure was a lifesaver tonight! :D Thanks for shaing, flipside!
- 8 saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz each
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, crush the crackers. Add the paprika and stir to mix well.
- Brush 1 teaspoons honey on each side of the chicken breasts. Dredge the chicken through the cracker mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.