Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great tasting and simple salmon dish that is sure to be a family favorite. I just made this up.
Make and share this Honey Buttered Grilled Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb salmon, i like fresh (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons butter (Country Crock Honey Spread)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4 5⁄8 ounces true lime juice
Seasonings of your choice
- creole seasoning, and
- black pepper
- Cut Salmon in portion sizes of your choice.
- Leave skin on for grill.
- Prepare your grill by lining it with foil
- Spray non stick spray on foil.
- Light grill (we use a charcoal grill).
- While grill is getting hot prepare Salmon.
- Mix the Honey Spread, 2 Tblsp Dill Weed, 5 packs True Lime
- Spread onto tops of Salmon
- Sprinkle with seasoning of your choice then 1 Tblsp of Dill Weed.
- Place Salmon on grill for at least 10 minutes ( I like my Salmon moist and cooked through, but not too done) The longer you leave it, the more done and dryer it will be.
- The skin may stick to the foil. If you prefer spread more butter mixture onto the salmon 5 minutes before you take off the Salmon.