Chef #369522's Note:
Great tasting and simple salmon dish that is sure to be a family favorite. I just made this up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb salmon, i like fresh (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons butter (Country Crock Honey Spread)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4 5/8 ounces true lime juice
Seasonings of your choice
- creole seasoning, and
- black pepper
- 1Cut Salmon in portion sizes of your choice.
- 2Leave skin on for grill.
- 3Prepare your grill by lining it with foil
- 4Spray non stick spray on foil.
- 5Light grill (we use a charcoal grill).
- 6While grill is getting hot prepare Salmon.
- 7Mix the Honey Spread, 2 Tblsp Dill Weed, 5 packs True Lime
- 8Spread onto tops of Salmon
- 9Sprinkle with seasoning of your choice then 1 Tblsp of Dill Weed.
- 10Place Salmon on grill for at least 10 minutes ( I like my Salmon moist and cooked through, but not too done) The longer you leave it, the more done and dryer it will be.
- 11The skin may stick to the foil. If you prefer spread more butter mixture onto the salmon 5 minutes before you take off the Salmon.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Buttered Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g