Recipe by Chef Otaktay
this is a recipe from the The Great Huron Nation its a very delicious dish its finger lickin good
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 chicken cutlets
- cooking oil
- 3 apples, cored and peeled diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prep the meat:
- Dip chicken cutlets first in milk, flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, in hot oil pan fry each cutlet till golden. drain on papertowels.
- To Stuff:
- Cook all stuffing ingredients in a small pot till softened.
- Take a cutlet and put a large spoonful of stuffing in center, roll and press cutlet together, placing in a buttered corningware dish seam down. Lightly drizzle honey over stuffed cutlets, cover and bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered, 5 minutes uncovered.