Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found pnline at http://christie-corner.blogspot.com/2009/03/homemade-ranch-dressing.html
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (real, not Miracle Whip)
- 2 -3 tablespoons sour cream, full fat
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- Whisk buttermilk into the mayonnaise and sour cream, whisking until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Season to taste. I don't add salt because of the mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately.
- Keep unused portion refrigerated.