- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients and store in a sealable container or zipper topped plastic bag. This will keep up to 4 months in the pantry, depending on the humidity (you may just want to keep it in the freezer). This recipe will also double or triple well.
- To Use: Preheat oven to 375°. Place one cup of mix in a plastic bag. In a bowl, mix an egg and 1/2 C skim milk.
- Dip chicken pieces one at a time in the milk mixture, then shake one at a time in the plastic bag.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for appropriate time (depending on the chicken you're using -as a little as 20 minutes or up to an hour for bigger, bone-in pieces).