Recipe by TheDancingCook
Do you have sinus congestion with clogged ears? Well this is for you, very simple. This recipe was given to me by several nurses I work with; it's the same advice they give to our patients (pediatric through adult) and so they gave the same advice to me when I had these symptoms and let me tell you, it works wonders.
Top Review by sporgo
Recipe is spot on. It is extremely important to use distilled water or boil your water and sterilize the dispenser also. Some districts do not treat their tap water enough to kill the Naegleria fowleri amoeba. If you fail to sterilize your water this amoeba can travel from your nose to your brain and kill you. This is called primary amebic meningoencephalitis.
Directions See How It's Made
- You will also need: 1 dropper.
- Mix the water and salt.
- Squeeze some of the mixture through a dropper.
- Lay across a bed, with your head hanging over, upside down, and sniff a few drops up each nostril.
- Do this as many times within a 2 hour period and blow your nose occasionally until each ear/nostril is cleared.
- Take a break for a few hours, then perform again, as needed.