Recipe by Concrete Gardener
These are AMAZING. Way better than the processed Frankenfood version.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Fun, fun, fun!!! Even better is that they tasted way better than store bought pop tart! My DH was so impressed! I used strawberry jam, baked at 425 for about 12 mins, brushed with powdered sugar glaze that included a couple drops of almond extract and then finished with colorful sprinkles. They looked adorable! Thanks for the delicious, easy, quick keeper recipe!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- jelly (strawberry, raspberry, etc.) or jam (strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out pie dough and cut into rectangles.
- Spread jam on half of them, leaving one-half inch or so on edges without jam.
- Cover with another rectange.
- Crimp edges with a fork.
- Bake until pie dough is done (follow instructions on package).
- Glaze with powdered sugar and milk or eat plain.