1/2 Photos of Homemade Pop-Tarts
Concrete Gardener's Note:
These are AMAZING. Way better than the processed Frankenfood version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- jelly (strawberry, raspberry, etc.) or jam (strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 1Roll out pie dough and cut into rectangles.
- 2Spread jam on half of them, leaving one-half inch or so on edges without jam.
- 3Cover with another rectange.
- 4Crimp edges with a fork.
- 5Bake until pie dough is done (follow instructions on package).
- 6Glaze with powdered sugar and milk or eat plain.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pop-Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 135.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g