Recipe by Cameronsmommy
I found this is the Taste Of Home magazine By LaVonne Hegland.... 20 minute prep and about 1-2 hours chilling time And you can add colored sprinkles of desired
Top Review by Becky in Wisconsin
WOW!! These are excellent. I have made them twice now. I bring them to work, and they are gone in the blink of an eye. I tried them the second with rice krispies in them as the previous poster suggested, and those were good too. My mother has already asked me to make them and bring them to her house for Christmas. Thanks for such a great recipe.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners sugar and salt until smooth; set aside
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, candy bars, and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoon fulls of chocolate mixture into paper lined miniature muffin cups top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture; top with another teaspoon of chocolate mixture.
- decorate with sprinkles if desired
- refrigerate until set.
- store in a airtight container.