- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 devil's food cake mix (pudding included)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- In large bowl, cut margarine into cake mix until crumbly.
- Press lightly onto bottom of 15x10 pan.
- Sprinkle with chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Pour milk evenly over all.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars.