This cake is so rich and indulgent. It gets better the longer it sets in the refrigerator because the cake soaks up more condensed milk and caramel.
- Follow directions on cake mix box and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- After cake has cooled, punch 25-30 holes in it with a straw all the way to the bottom.
- Pour condensed milk on top of cake.
- Squeeze ½ of caramel on top of cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped Hershey bars.
- Spread cool whip on top and refrigerate before serving.
Just plain delicious. !
I have this recipe from quite a while ago and have made it several times. Everyone loves it!
This cake is heavenly! I can't believe no one has rated it yet. It's moist but not soggy. Mmmmm!