Recipe by Para_chan
I found a recipe book hidden in my room and wanted to save the recipes.
Top Review by breezermom
I loved these! I'll definitely make them around the holidays for gifts. These are perfect for sharing at football watching parties too! Spicy and you can control the saltiness. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml butter
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml hot sauce
- 3.69 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml ground garlic
- 473.18 ml pecan halves
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325º. Heat the oil and butter until melted in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the nuts and salt.
- Simmer over low heat 2-3 minutes to blend.
- Add the nuts and toss to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Toss the hot nuts with the salt and let cool to room temperature on a baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.