Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got from a friend at work many years ago. If you like chili you will love this. It goes equally well with crackers or cornbread. In a pinch I have used alphabet soup when the store did not have minestrone, tastes just as good.
- 1⁄2-1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (diced tomates and green chilies)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- Scramble fry the beef and drain the excess fat.
- Add beef and the remaining ingredients to at least a 4 quart pot so it has room to be stirred.
- Heat throughly and serve.