Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a old recipe that was passed to me by my mother.
Make and share this Hobo Bread recipe from Food.com.
- FOR PART ONE: Mix PART ONE ingredients in large mixing bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- FOR PART TWO:.
- Add remaining PART TWO ingredients to PART ONE.
- Grease and flour 4 coffee cans.
- Divide dough into the 4 cans.
- Bake approximately 1 hr 10mins at 350 degrees.
- Remove bread from cans immediately when done.
this is the best hobo bread i have ever had. i even soak the raisens while i am at work then bake when i get home. wonderful. thank you
Tasted great and was so easy to make! Will make again soon.